- All are expected to attend school on the re-joining day after each vacation. Pupils not attending punctually after holidays are liable to have their names struck off the rolls.
2. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the School are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a pupil.
3. No leave of absence is granted except on previous written application from the parents and that only for serious reasons.
4. Half-holidays will not be permitted.
5. Pupils who have been absent from class must have the reason entered in the Regularity Record, stating briefly the cause of the absence or delay. (Reasons of a private nature may be submitted in a letter.)
6. If a pupil is absent from School for one month without notice. He/ She will be considered to have been withdrawn.
7. Fine of Re. 1 will be charged if remained absent without leave application.
Every pupil is obliged to take part in games and all school activities. This regulation also applies when such activities take place out of the usual school hours.
Rules of Discipline:
1. Students will not bring more than ten rupees to the school.
2. I-pod, mobiles and any other valuable articles are not allowed in the school.
3. Routine checking of bags, pockets, shoes and socks will take place regularly and if any objectionable articles found, will be considered strictly and invite disciplinary action.
4. No pupil may leave the School premises without Permission.
5. Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. They should not bring valuables of any kind to School.
6. No books, periodicals or newspapers shall be brought into the School without the permission of the Principal.
7. All damage to School property must be remedied at the cost of the offender.
8. No collection for any purpose whatsoever is to be started without previous permission from the Principal.
9. Ordinary sweets may be shared with staff and classmates on a child’s birthday. No chocolates or gifts may be distributed in School.
10. All the pupil should come in neat and clean uniform in school daily. A fine of Rs 5/- per day can be charged if pupil is not in not proper uniform.
- They should imbibe Indian Virtues of politeness, kindness, nobility, integrity, honesty and truthfulness in their behaviour both in school and at home.
2. They should make strong endeavour to attain physical, mental, moral and spiritual growth.
3. They should always be friendly in school and out of it.
4. They should avoid vulgarity in talk and behaviour.
5. They should be punctual in all the activities of the school.
6. They should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share and face difficulties courageously.
7. They should observe personal cleanliness and keep the school premises neat and clean.
8. They should be the custodians of school property and be instrumental in maintaining classroom, lawns and playgrounds.
9. They should wish when any teacher or visitor comes to talk to them.
10. They should develop a cosmopolitan outlook.
11. They should lend a helping hand at home to parents, brother and sisters and in school to their teachers, their school fellows and to all those who needs their help.
12. They should never be cruel.
13. They should respect the freedom and rights of others.
14. Instead of lamenting and grumbling about evils of the world, they should try to contribute their best in making it a better place to live in.
15. They should report of any damage in the classroom or other school property to the school authorities.
16. They should take pride in wearing school uniform and should always be clean and tidy.
17. In case the students are coming on their own they should reach school at least ten minutes before the school starts.
18. Pupils are expected to behave in a lady-like manner on all occasion. They should address their teachers and members of the staff with due respect and politeness. They must show gentleness and courtesy to their companions. Refinement of manners, uprightness and self-restraint should distinguish every pupil of the school.
- Last date for the submission of application will be 20th February of every year.
2. Tuition fee & Amalgamated Fund is to be charged from the student up to/including the month of the application.
3. Late application fee Rs.100/- if application for school leaving certificate is received from 21st February to 14th March (For every year) and Rs.300/- (If application for school leaving certificate is received on or after 15th March (For every year).
4. Late application fee will not be charged in case of transfer of parents.
5. S. No. 1 to 4 will not be applicable to the students of class 10th (Previous session).
- Security will be refunded at the time of leaving the school. If all the school dues are paid by the student. School Leaving Certificate will be issued to student as per norms of the school.
2. Student can apply for refund of security in prescribed form after one month of issue of School Leaving Certificate.
3. Application for refund of security must reach in school office within one year from the date of issue of School Leaving Certificate. After one year request for refund of security will not be entertained and security will stand forfeited.
- Parents are earnestly requested to see that their children attend School punctually and they are sent for punctually at the School time.
2. Parents are requested to enforce regularity and discipline at home to see to it that their children prepare their lessons and do the assigned home work.
3. Parents are particularly expected to sign the Principal’s or Teacher’s remarks, Failure to do this may put their children to great inconvenience.
4. Parents or Guardians are not allowed to see their children or interview teacher during School hours without the permission of the Principal and by a previous appointment, as the members of the staff may not leave the classroom during a teaching period.
5. Absence of your child from class for social function is not recommended, because it hinders the child’s progress in School and minimises his/her respect for regular and hard work.
6. Any communication, request, suggestion or complaint made by the Parent/Guardian should be addressed personally to the Principal. These communications will be most welcome.
7. Ordinary communications to parents will be made through the child’s School diary, which must be brought to school daily.
8. We will strictly follow the holidays and class days as given in the H.P. Govt. Calendar. If there is any change due to unforeseen circumstances, it will be communicated through circulars sent to you through the children.
9. Parents are requested to check the diary daily.
The Principal reserve the right to dismiss those pupil whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory, the attendance is irregular. Their conduct is harmful to other students or their fees is not paid in time. The school also reserves the right to alter, modify or substitute any of the information supplied in this diary covering any matter without any prior notice/information and any such change, alteration, modification or substitution shall be binding on the pupils and their parents.